Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Staff Profile - Ed Sullivan

As we get ready for spring and more people moving into The Commons, we thought it would be a great opportunity for all our residents at The Commons to learn more about our staff! First up? Our stellar Property Manager, Ed Sullivan. You’ve likely heard him cracking jokes or following up on your maintenance request, this rock star Corcoran team member can do it all. We applaud him for earning his Certified Property Manager designation last year, so he can better serve you!

Ed started his career with Corcoran Management Company way back in April of 1999 and has worked and managed some of Corcoran's largest properties over his 15-year career.

“Not only do I manage the 384 apartments at Shrewsbury Commons I also manage two condominium properties. I earned my Certified Property Manager (CPM) designation in 2013. I have been recognized by my peers by being nominated and receiving Corcoran Managements Meet the Mission Award which is given to employees whose superior performance demonstrates the qualities required to meet or exceed the goals outlined in our company Mission Statement.”

How long have you been working at The Commons
I have been working at Shrewsbury Commons for the last 2 1/2 years. I have been with Corcoran Management Company for almost 15 years.

What's your favorite part of working at a Corcoran property?
You get to meet a lot of new people.

Tell us your favorite coworker/resident story
A coworker's friend prank called him and had him go through his spiel. At the end of the conversation he asked if there was a place to park his helicopter.

Favorite Movie
This is a tough one but I'm going to have to go with Braveheart.

Favorite Band / Musician
I don't have a favorite band or musician but I do enjoy all types of music.

Favorite thing to do when not at work?
When I am not at work I enjoy spending time with my family.

What three words best describe you?

Honest, fair and witty.

No comments:

Post a Comment